Jewelry And Diamond Buyers - Texas
Selling your diamonds and jewelry has never been easier. Turn to M.I. Trading and say "Yes" to new opportunities!
We're Your Highly Regarded Texas Jewelry And Diamond Buyer
When you're searching for a diamond and jewelry buyer in Texas, take a look at the expert diamond buyers at M.I. Trading. You'll enjoy cash offers founded on honest evaluations by marketplace experts. We are ranked number one in the Austin area and we will buy your diamonds and jewelry such as watches, Tiffany's jewelry, estate jewelry and much more.
Why come to our team?
Sellers don't invariably get decent offers for fine jewelry put up for sale online, although one can find quite a few on-line sales places these days. Purchasers who purchase these types of pieces via online auction websites which are popular frequently have no preceding jewelry-purchasing experience. They may undervalue estate jewelry that is rare. Additionally, a seller can sometimes receive an offer and then a successful bidder does not execute the deal.
Trying to sell estate diamonds or some other fine pieces of jewelry via the internet may well turn out to be unfulfilling and overwhelming. Consider arranging to sell your jewelry to M.I. Trading instead! We purchase whole estate collections and solitary items. As an esteemed diamond buyer, our firm will consider both certified and non-certified diamonds.
Your Premier Texas Diamond and Jewelry Buyer
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we buy fine jewelry and diamonds from customers in Texas. In case you have pondered how you can sell your diamond, we provide a great choice.
You will truly appreciate our discreetness and our credibility. Our staff makes the procedure of selling your diamond efficient and effortless. Our diamond and jewelry purchasers strive to offer top cash offers for your valuable items.
Get Helpful Advice From Our Diamond And Jewelry Professionals
Moran Tairy, owner of M.I. Trading, has more than 10 years of expertise in buying and selling diamonds and fine jewelry and has an intimate familiarity with the diamond market place. You are going to receive an objective examination of your estate jewelry or diamonds from Mr. Moran Tairy. He enjoys discussing his knowledge about diamonds with clients and holds a steady commitment to discretion and transparency.
Receive Honest, Specialized and Polite, Attention Whenever You Choose Us
Clients enjoy engaging in transactions with our company. We present a no-pressure, specialized option for selling fine jewelry and diamonds confidentially.
We offer a number of fundamental features to suit your needs. For instance, without fees or obligation, we'll assess your jewelry and diamonds and every transaction is completed with total privacy. Secondly, you will reap the benefits from conducting your transaction in a comfortable, pleasant environment and Team members make sure to provide fast, polite treatment. We purchase loose diamonds, diamond jewelry, watches, Tiffany's jewelry, and fine estate jewelry and more. Ultimately, Our team presents cash offers and we properly document all our transactions.
Our 6-Stage Jewelry And Diamond Purchasing Process
We have designed a streamlined process for making offers to buy pieces of jewelry and diamonds. We adhere to the following six steps:
- Documentation: Prior to your appointment with our team, collect all of the available documentation concerning the jewelry or diamonds you wish to sell. We'll take into consideration former appraisals and/or assessments provided by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) or the American Gem Society, for instance. Please also note that document overview is not a requirement.
- Your Appointment: We will schedule to meet by appointment with you to carryout a thorough evaluation of your diamonds and jewelry.
- Education: We check every diamond and/or item of jewelry we purchase thoroughly. Mr. Tairy will provide a comprehensive education on every facet of the examination to our customers. We explain the features purchasers search for in diamonds such as the diamond 4C's, along with the current gemstone markets.
- The Offer: After we appraise a diamond, watch or fine jewelry item, we will deliver an offer to purchase. You can contemplate this proposal and accept it, or not without hassle or requirement.
- The Sale: Once you accept the offer to buy your jewelry or diamonds, you'll get cash immediately.
- The Receipt: We will provide a receipt at the time of the transaction for each and every purchase transaction we undertake.
To begin the process of selling your diamonds in , simply contact Austin's Premier Diamond Buyer - M.I. Trading to arrange a meeting anytime.
How Much Was This Helpful?
I am very satisfied with selling my diamond. Moran met with me at a location that was easy for me. It turns out I really wasn’t ready to sell at the time. I never felt pressured. A few months later I was finally ready. He met me again and was very fair and accommodating.