Travis Heights Austin Jewelry And Diamond Buyers
Acquiring cash for your diamonds and jewelry hasn't been more easy. Look to M.I. Trading and uncover great new opportunities!
Rely On Your Premier Diamond and Jewelry Buyers In Travis Heights Austin, TX
When you are looking for jewelry and diamond buyers in the Austin area, look to M.I. Trading. Receive cash offers based upon trustworthy evaluations by marketplace specialists. We are ranked number 1 in the Austin area and we will purchase your diamonds and jewelry including Tiffany's jewelry, watches, estate jewelry and much more.
What makes us stand out?
Sellers don't necessarily receive acceptable offers for fine jewelry put up for sale through the internet, although one can find plenty of on-line sales places today. Customers who purchase these pieces by way of auction sites which are widely used often possess no preceding jewelry-purchasing expertise. Exquisite estate jewelry may be notably underestimated by these people. Furthermore, sellers on occasion get offers and then a successful bidder doesn't execute the trade.
Trying to sell estate diamonds or some other fine items of jewelry over the internet could prove to be unfulfilling and nerve-racking. Alternatively, consider selling your jewelry to M.I. Trading! We purchase single articles and entire estate collections. As an esteemed community diamond purchaser, our firm can buy both certified and non-certified diamonds.
Your Premier Local Area Jewelry And Diamond Buyers In Travis Heights Austin
Situated in the city of Austin, Texas, we buy fine jewelry and diamonds from individuals in Travis Heights Austin and nearby regions. We provide a very good solution, if perhaps you've questioned the best place to sell diamonds in the Austin area.
You'll truly appreciate our credibility and discretion. We make the procedure of selling diamonds and jewelry clear-cut and convenient. Our jewelry and diamond purchasers in Travis Heights Austin strive to give top cash offers for the valuables.
Receive Honest, Specialized and Courteous, Treatment Whenever You Choose M.I. Trading
Customers love engaging in business with our organization. We exemplify a no-pressure, qualified choice for selling fine jewelry and/or diamonds confidentially in Travis Heights Austin, TX.
We offer numerous important advantages for you:
- We purchase diamond jewelry, loose diamonds, watches, Tiffany's jewelry, and fine estate jewelry and more
- We'll provide a qualified, truthful evaluation of your articles
- We provide a comfortable, professional atmosphere in order to conduct your transaction
- We will accomplish your transaction in total privacy
- Without fees or obligation, we will evaluate your diamonds and jewelry
- Cash offers are presented by us and we properly document all our purchases
- We make sure to provide punctual, courteous treatment
Receive Helpful Advice From Our Jewelry And Diamond Expert For Travis Heights Austin
Moran Tairy, owner of M.I. Trading, possesses more than ten years of expertise in buying and selling diamonds and fine jewelry and possesses an detailed familiarity with the diamond market place. You'll get an objective examination of your diamonds and/or estate jewelry from Mr. Tairy. He enjoys discussing his knowledge about diamonds with clients and holds a steady devotion to transparency and discretion.
M.I. Trading's 6-Stage Diamond And Jewelry Purchasing Process
We have created a simple procedure for making offers to purchase diamonds and pieces of jewelry. We conform to these 6 stages:
- Documentation: Prior to your appointment with our team, compile all of the paperwork you have available associated with the jewelry and diamonds you intend to sell. We'll take into account old appraisals and assessments for example, provided by the Gemological Institute of America or the AGS (American Gem Society). Please also note that documentation isn't a requirement.
- The Meeting: You will then schedule an meeting with us to carry out an exhaustive assessment of your diamonds and jewelry.
- Explanation: We examine every diamond and item of jewelry we invest in attentively. Our Gemologist will offer an all-inclusive clarification to our clients about every facet of our analysis. We go over the qualities purchasers look for in quality diamonds including the 4C's of diamond buying, as well as the current diamond market.
- The Proposal: After we appraise a diamond, watch or fine jewelry thing, we will deliver an offer to purchase. You can think about this bid and agree to it, or not and our team will in no way require or push you to sell.
- The Sale: If you accept the proposal, you will get cash instantly.
- The Receipt: We will offer a receipt after the sale for every purchase transaction we undertake.
M.I. Trading - The Scoop?
Our purchasing process doesn't call for any duty or commitment; once you attain our offer, you're able to choose to take it, or not. We will not hassle you to make a choice. Furthermore, selling your diamonds and jewelry to our company means cash in your pocket. We make sure to document every jewelry and diamond purchase. Whenever you are in search of a buyer who will purchase diamonds and jewelry, as well as fine watches and Tiffany's jewelry in bulk, you will enjoy the structured buying procedures we've developed. Our organization has acquired outstanding recognition as a highly skilled Travis Heights Austin, TX jewelry and diamond buyer.
To start the process of selling diamonds or jewelry in Travis Heights Austin, just contact M.I. Trading Austin Diamond Buyers to set up an appointment at your convenience.
How Much Was This Helpful?
I was very satisfied and comfortable with my experience in every way. Moran made time for me right away even though I was not sure I had a real diamond. He met with me in a safe environment close to my home and patiently tested and looked through all of my junk jewelry in a very calm disarming manner. Although none of my diamonds were real, I was glad to know about what I had. I learned a lot about the process of buying and selling and what to look for in the future. I really look forward to doing business with him again, hopefully with an actual diamond. I also felt he would give me a fair market price when I do. Very warm, honest, and professional man. Not to mention one of the few buyers that would see me at all. Great job! Thank you Mr. Tairy!
– Rick Rosenberg