Reata East Georgetown Diamond and Jewelry Buyer
Enjoy precise and quick evaluations for your diamonds and jewelry from our skilled gemologist!
Rely On The Premier Diamond and Jewelry Buyers For Reata East Georgetown
In the event you wish to sell diamonds or any other fine jewelry in in the Reata East Georgetown, TX area, the diamond buying experts at M.I. Trading are your number one option! You'll receive cash offers centered on straightforward evaluations by industry professionals. We are rated number 1 in the Central Texas area and we can purchase your diamonds and jewelry such as watches, Tiffany's jewelry, estate jewelry and more.
What makes us different?
Although many on-line sales places exist nowadays, sellers don't invariably get fair offers for pieces of jewelry put up for sale through the web. Purchasers that buy these kinds of items via common online auction websites frequently possess no previous jewelry-buying experience. They may undervalue estate jewelry that is exquisite. Also, sellers sometimes receive an offer and a successful bidder doesn't execute the transaction.
Trying to sell estate diamonds or some other fine pieces of jewelry on the web may prove to be unfulfilling and nerve-racking. Choose to sell your fine jewelry with our trusted buyers instead! We buy single items and entire estate collections. We will consider both certified and non-certified diamonds and will examine any jewelry you show us..
Your Leading Local Reata East Georgetown Diamond and Jewelry Buyers
Based in Austin, Texas, we buy fine jewelry and diamonds from people in Reata East Georgetown and nearby regions. We provide a great choice, in case you've thought about the best place to sell diamonds in the Central Texas region.
You will truly appreciate our professionalism and our commitment to our clients' privacy. We make the diamond selling procedure straightforward and simple. Our jewelry and diamond buyers for Reata East Georgetown, TX strive to give great cash offers for the valuable items.
Receive Fair, Respectful and Professional, Attention When You Visit M.I. Trading
Customers enjoy doing business with our company. We exemplify a no-pressure, specialized alternative for selling fine jewelry and diamonds in private in Reata East Georgetown, TX.
We provide numerous significant features for you:
- You may sell us your loose diamonds, diamond jewelry, watches, Tiffany's jewelry, and fine estate jewelry and more
- We'll provide a professional, trustworthy assessment of your items
- Sell in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- You can accomplish your trade in total confidentiality
- We evaluate diamonds and/or jewelry without obligation or cost
- Cash offers are presented by us and we fully record all our transactions
- We consistently provide fast, polite consideration
Receive Tips And Advice From Our Diamond And Jewelry Specialists In Reata East Georgetown
The owner of M.I. Trading, Moran Tairy, has in excess of 10 years experience buying and selling fine jewelry and diamonds and possesses an intimate familiarity with the precious stone marketplace. You will receive an unbiased assessment of your diamonds and estate jewelry from Mr. Moran Tairy. He loves sharing his knowledge with clients and has a steady dedication to discretion and transparency.
M.I. Trading's Six-Stage Diamond And Jewelry Buying Procedure
We have designed a simple procedure for making offers to buy pieces of jewelry and diamonds. We adhere to the following 6 steps:
- Documents: Before meeting with us, gather all the available paperwork relating to the jewelry and/or diamonds you want to sell. We'll take into consideration old appraisals or estimates for example, received from the Gemological Institute of America or the American Gem Society (AGS). Please also note that document overview is not a requirement.
- The Appointment: You will schedule an meeting with our team to perform a thorough assessment of your jewelry and/or diamonds.
- Explanation: We check every piece of jewelry and diamond we plan to buy thoroughly. Our Gemologist will offer an all-inclusive explanation about every aspect of our analysis to our customers. We explain the features potential buyers seek in exquisite diamonds such as the 4C's of diamonds, as well as the existing precious stone market.
- The Offer: We will present a purchase offer, after the fine jewelry, diamond or watch examination and explanation. You can think about this proposal and agree to it, or not and we will by no means pressure or obligate you to sell.
- The Deal: You'll get cash without delay from us should you accept our bid.
- The Sales Receipt: Our staff will offer a receipt after the sale for each and every purchase transaction we undertake.
M.I. Trading Diamond Buyers - What Is Our Story?
Whenever you are seeking someone who purchases jewelry and diamonds, as well as fine watches and Tiffany's jewelry in bulk, you will value the efficient purchasing procedures we have put together. M.I.Trading has obtained a fantastic reputation as a skilled Reata East Georgetown, TX jewelry and diamond buyer. We make sure to keep track of every jewelry and diamond purchase. Furthermore, you will get cash for your jewelry and diamond by selling to our company. Our purchasing process does not involve any obligation or commitment; it's always your choice to take the offer we present or not. We will not pressure you to make a sales selection.
To start the method of selling diamonds and/or jewelry in Reata East Georgetown, TX, just contact Austin's Premier Diamond Buyer - M.I. Trading to set up a meeting anytime.
How Much Was This Helpful?
I was very satisfied and comfortable with my experience in every way. Moran made time for me right away even though I was not sure I had a real diamond. He met with me in a safe environment close to my home and patiently tested and looked through all of my junk jewelry in a very calm disarming manner. Although none of my diamonds were real, I was glad to know about what I had. I learned a lot about the process of buying and selling and what to look for in the future. I really look forward to doing business with him again, hopefully with an actual diamond. I also felt he would give me a fair market price when I do. Very warm, honest, and professional man. Not to mention one of the few buyers that would see me at all. Great job! Thank you Mr. Tairy!
– Rick Rosenberg