West University Austin Jewelry And Diamond Buyers
Turn To The Top Diamond and Jewelry Buyer In West University Austin
Look no further than M.I. Trading, when looking for diamond and jewelry buyers in the Austin area. Enjoy cash offers based upon fair evaluations by industry experts. We’re ranked number 1 in the Austin area and we can purchase your diamonds and jewelry such as watches, Tiffany’s jewelry, estate jewelry and much more.
Why come to us?
Though many on-line sales venues exist today, sellers do not necessarily get reasonable offers for fine jewelry put up for sale via the internet. Individuals who purchase these kinds of items through auction sites that are popular often have no preceding jewelry-buying expertise. Estate jewelry that is fine may be greatly undervalued by them. Also, sellers sometimes get an offer and then a winning bidder fails to finish the trade.
The process of selling estate diamonds or some other exquisite pieces of jewelry on the web may well prove to be unsatisfying and overwhelming. Instead, consider selling your jewelry with our trustworthy buyers! We purchase individual pieces and entire estate collections. As a well-known local diamond purchaser, our business will purchase both certified and non-certified diamonds.
Your Leading Local West University Austin Diamond and Jewelry Buyer
Operating out of Austin, Texas, we buy diamonds and fine jewelry from customers in West University Austin, TX and nearby areas. We offer the perfect solution, if you have questioned where you can sell your diamonds in the Austin area.
You will truly appreciate our commitment to our clients’ privacy and our precision. We make the process of selling diamonds convenient and efficient. Our jewelry and diamond buyers in West University Austin make an effort to arrange top cash offers for the jewelry.
Get Tips And Advice From Our Jewelry And Diamond Expert Of West University Austin
Moran Tairy, owner of M.I. Trading, has over 10 years of expertise in buying and selling diamonds and fine jewelry and has an detailed familiarity with the diamond market. You are going to get an objective assessment of your estate jewelry and diamonds from Mr. Tairy. He loves discussing his knowledge with clients and holds a firm dedication to transparency and discretion.
Receive Respectful, Honest and Qualified, Attention Whenever You Come To Us
Valued clients love engaging in transactions with our organization. We exemplify a no-pressure, legitimate alternative for selling diamonds and/or fine jewelry privately in West University Austin.
You can expect a number of significant added benefits to suit your needs. For instance, without obligation to sell or cost, we’ll evaluate your diamonds or jewelry and our team will carry out your transaction in full confidentiality. In addition, Team members always deliver prompt, polite treatment. We provide a relaxed, professional environment in order to conduct your sale and you can sell us your loose diamonds, diamond jewelry, watches, Tiffany’s jewelry, and fine estate jewelry and more. Ultimately, we present cash offers and we thoroughly record all our purchases.
M.I. Trading’s 6-Step Diamond And Jewelry Purchasing Procedure
We’ve developed a simple procedure for making offers to purchase pieces of jewelry and diamonds. We adhere to the following 6 steps:
- Document Overview: Before your appointment with our team, compile all of the documentation you have available associated with the jewelry and/or diamonds you intend to sell. We will take into consideration previous appraisals and estimates for instance, provided by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or the AGS (American Gem Society). Please also note we will not require document overview for the purchase to be finalized.
- Your Meeting: You will arrange an consultation with us to conduct a thorough evaluation of your jewelry and diamonds.
- Education: We examine every diamond or piece of jewelry we buy carefully. We strive to offer a thorough clarification to our customers on every facet of the examination. We go over the attributes buyers look for in high-quality diamonds including the 4C’s of diamonds, as well as the existing precious stone market.
- The Proposal: We’ll give an offer to purchase, after the fine jewelry, diamond or watch evaluation and explanation. You can think about this bid and take it, or not and we will by no means push or obligate you to sell.
- The Transaction: Once you accept our bid, you will receive cash right away from us.
- The Receipt: Our staff will offer a sales receipt at the time of sale for every purchase transaction we carry out.
Get In Touch With Us To Sell Your Diamonds Or Fine Jewelry In West University Austin
To begin the procedure for selling your diamonds and/or jewelry in West University Austin, TX, just contact M.I. Trading Austin Diamond Buyers to set up a meeting anytime.